tisdag 12 februari 2013

Review: Phyto Phytokératin Reparing Shampoo

"Restructures, prevents breakage, restores softness. This reconstructing shampoo acts deep within the hair fiber and on the surface to repair and restore its strength and shine. Kerato-Filler, an intra-fiber keratin filler, helps repair the internal structure of weakened, damaged hair to restore its strength and shine. Botanical keratin, injected deep into the hair fiber, works to rebuild its internal architecture. Hyaluronic acid retains moisture inside the hair to ensure optimal hydration levels. Rice bran ceramides act like a real intercellular cement to fill in micro-fissures on the surface and smooth the cuticle down. Pomegranate extract with anti-free radicals and UV protection properties protects the fiber against environmental stresses. It is formulated with no sulfates to gently cleanse and respect sensitised hair. The internal substance of the hair fiber is restored. Hair feels stronger, silkier and more supple." - feelunique.com

Jag medger öppet att jag är lite besatt av hårvård och är lite av en snobb då det gäller hårvårdsprodukter,  jag prövar inte vad som helst. Vanligtvis håller jag mig till mina standard produkter som jag vet att funkar, men ibland blir suget att testa något nytt för stort och jag ger efter. Det var så jag hittade mitt nya favorit schampo från Phyto.
   Phytokératine Reparing Shampoo är silikon-, paraben- och sulfattfritt, vilket var den ursprungliga orsaken till att jag valde att testa schampot. Jag har väldigt fint hår som lätt blir nertyngt så jag visste att jag definitivt ville ha något silikonfritt.  Schampot innehåller bl.a. keratin från växtriket och  hyaluronsyra som skall hjälpa till att återfukta och återuppbygga hårets inre struktur. No, man kan nu säga vad man vill om dessa ingredienser och jag är ju ingen kemist men mitt hår mår super efter att ha använt detta schampo. Man märker redan skillnaden i duschen, håret blir otroligt lent och det uppstår absolut inget trassel men det rengör ändå håret väldigt bra. Dessutom doftar schampot gudomligt, dock inte alls för starkt, och det löddrar bra trots att det inte innehåller sulfater.
   Jag kan inte annat än rekommendera Pyhtos Phytokératin Reparing Shampoo för alla som har färgat, blonderat eller annars bara skadat hår. Mitt hår mår ännu bättre än förut, det är starkare och lenare. Detta är en produkt som absolut inte kommer att lämna min hårvårdsrutin på lång tid. Tyvärr har jag inte sett Phyto till salu någonstans i Finland men det går att beställa online. Det kostar kring 16€ för 200 ml beroende på varifrån man köper det. Jag säger inte att schampot är billigt, men det är också väldigt drygt. Har haft min flaska i över ett halv år nu och har kanske använt hälften. Så värt sitt pris!


I completely admit that I might have a bit of a problem when it comes to hair care, I'm obsessed! This also means that I'm kind of a snob when it comes to hair care products and I don't tend to try too much new stuff, I usually stick to my standard products that I know work. However, sometimes the craving to try something new becomes to big and I cave. This is how I found my new favorite shampoo from Phyto.
    Phytokératin Repairing Shampoo is silicone, paraben and sulfate free, which is what initially made me try the shampoo. I have very fine hair that easily get weighed down so knew that I definitely wanted something silicone free. The shampoo contains botanical keratin and hyaluronic acid which are supposed hydrate and build up the hair from the inside. You can say what you want about the ingredients and I'm no scientist but I have definitely noticed that my hair even healthier since I've been using this shampoo. You notice the difference in your hair straight away, you can already feel how soft it makes your hair in shower. It makes my hair tangle free, conditioned and soft but while still cleaning it properly. The shampoo also lathers very well which is a bit surpricing since it doesn't contain sulfates. The smells is gorgeous too!
   I highly recommend the Phyto Phytokératin Repairing Shampoo to anyone with colored, highlighted or otherwise damaged hair. Since having used this shampoo my hair is much stronger and softer. This is definitely a product that will stay in my hair care routine for a really long time. Unfortunately I don't think you can buy Phyto in Finland but you can concourse buy it online. The shampoo is about 16€ for 200 ml depending on where you buy it from. It's not exactly cheap but it's soooooooo worth it! As a little side note I can say that I have had my bottle for a little over half a year and I have barely used half of it, so it will last you a while.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar