fredag 1 mars 2013

Black, gold and bronze!

Har inte gjort någon look på länge så ville inte göra en neutral vardags look utan något mer dramatiskt. Jag älskar kombinationen av svart och guld men beslöt även denna gång att inkludera brons. Hoppas ni gillar looken!

I haven't posted a makeup look here on my blog in forever so I didn't want to make my comeback with just a neutral everyday look, so I did something a bit more dramatic. I love the combination of black and gold, but this time I decided to also add some bronze into the mix. I hope you enjoy the makeup!





Produkter jag använde / Products used:
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, H&M Liquid Eye Shadow in Gold, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Bean, Mac Carbon & Cork eyeshadows, Coastal Scents Champagne Orange eyeshadow, Mac Melon pigment, YSL mascara
Face: Kryolan Ultra foundation, Vichy foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer, Clinique Almost Powder makeup, Mac cream bronzer stick, Maybelline Dream Touch blush
Lips: OCC Lip tars in Complex & Divine, Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect 517

4 kommentarer: